Today the weather is good and it is suitable for relaxing outdoors. So how to choose a parasol and outdoor furniture suitable for you on this windy and sunny day? Come and have a look with the editor.
1. Look at the fabric density. When choosing an umbrella surface, the umbrella with significantly sparse fabric textiles is generally poor in UV resistance, and consumers should purchase it carefully.
2. Choose a larger umbrella surface. Due to the shrinking properties of the fabric, when buying a sunshade, the umbrella surface should not be large but not small.
3. The color of the fabric is related to the UV protection performance. Under the same conditions, the darker the fabric, the better the UV resistance. In contrast, black, navy blue, dark green, lighter blue, light pink, and light yellow have better UV resistance.
4. Carefully check the protection level signs before purchasing. According to the “Assessment of the UV Protection Performance of Textiles” issued by the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine, only when the upf (UV protection coefficient value) is greater than 30 and the uva (long-wave UV) transmittance is less than 5% can it be called an UV protection product, and the protection level The standard is "upf30+"; when upf is greater than 50, it indicates that the product has excellent ultraviolet protection performance, and the protection level is marked as "upf50+". Consumers should carefully check the protection level signs when purchasing, and then choose the umbrella that suits them according to the local sun exposure.
5. Choose famous brand products. Beware of ordinary umbrellas that are full of fake and anti-ultraviolet umbrellas.
6. Judging the anti-ultraviolet performance according to the fabric properties of the umbrella surface. In general, cotton, silk, nylon, viscose, etc. have poor UV protection, while polyester is better. Polyester-containing fabrics commonly used for making umbrellas include colored satin cloth and mike cloth. In addition, the anti-ultraviolet performance is best with satin weave fabric. The following are twill and plain weave.
7. Look at the umbrella surface processing. Whether the sun umbrella can prevent ultraviolet rays, the texture of the fabric is not the most important, and the main manufacturer is what technical treatment the fabric has done. Generally, cotton and linen fabrics have a certain degree of UV protection, but the degree is not strong. Most of the sunscreen umbrellas sold in the market in the past two years were coated with a layer of silver glue on the umbrella surface. Such treatment can reflect and block some direct ultraviolet rays. However, the quality of the silver glue is good or bad. The silver glue of sunscreen umbrellas produced by manufacturers with good technical conditions is not easy to fall off, and some cheap sunscreen umbrellas are just coated with a layer of silver on the surface of the umbrella for several times. Just fade.